2021-2022 Registration Is Now Open
Dear Ringette Families,
Registration for the 2021-2022 Ringette season is now open!
With the projected lifting of restrictions occurring over the next month or two, we're hoping for and expecting to play a full season this year. While we can't say for certain that the return to Ringette will be identical to what it was prior to the pandemic, we believe it will be much closer to 'normal' than it will be to last year's abbreviated season.
- On our homepage, click the Player Registration link (just below the News articles), which will take you to the Ramp registration system.
- Log in using the credentials that you used last year to register in the Ramp system and your information will automatically populate OR create an account if you didn't play last year.
- Click Participant
- Choose a family member to register (or add a new one) and enter the information and appropriate age group.
- Check the appropriate 'package' box. Note that the displayed payment schedule is the default, but there are other payment options, see below.
- Proceed through the consent forms, contact info, questions, etc.
- You're payment options in RAMP are different from GoalLine, at the payment screen you may:
- Pay by credit card in full or following the default payment plan
- Pay by credit card in installments which will be taken out of 1st of each month
- Pay by cheque (make checks payable to Beaumont Ringette Association and drop in the BRA drop box at KNRRC)
- Pay by credit card following a payment schedule of your choosing.
- To do this, choose 'cash' as the payment method and complete registration now.
- At any time in the future, you may log back in to the registration system and make a credit card payment of any amount towards your balance owing by clicking 'Pay Outstanding Balances' option
- REMINDER: All outstanding balances must be paid by September 1st, except families with three or more registered players, who may delay final payment until December 31st.
As enacted by the membership at the AGM, fees this year will be as follows:
Active Start $285
U10 $690 ($660 + $30 UAA Evaluator Fee)
U12 $780 ($750 + $30 UAA Evaluator Fee)
U14 $810 ($780 + $30 UAA Evaluator Fee)
Coaching applications for the upcoming season are also now open. Just log into the Ramp system and select 'Coach/Staff Registration'.
For players interested in officiating, choose the "Become a Referee" option. Please note, to be eligible for re-imbursement for your officiating clinic, you will need to be accepted to BRA Referee roster (space is limited, the Director of Officials will provide confirmation).
I look forward to seeing you all at the arena!
Beaumont Ringette Association